Tuesday

Leighton Meester Tattoo

Leighton Meester is so very beautiful and a vision of perfection, however if there was one thing i would change about Leighton, it would have to be that tattoo on her wrist.

It looks to be a flower of sorts, perhaps a cherry blossom?

However it does seem to be a pretty meaningful tattoo for her, she has said "This was years ago before Gossip Girl, and my best friend Jess Manaford wrote and directed me in a movie called Remember The Days, she says. "She's got a lucky star, so I was saying one day that I really wanted to have a tattoo. At the end of the movie, I was so excited that we were finishing and I was also really sad because it was the best movie experience I've ever had. We were in North Carolina - so close - made friends for life. We became so close so we got tattoos."

Well at least its cuter than many of the other celebrity tattoos i have seen lately. (Rihanna).


No comments:

Post a Comment